Free Trial About to End!
It actually means that we're withdrawing the Free 60 Day Trial on MarketingHelpForCoaches.com NEXT WEEK (!) and if you don't want to miss out on the chance to try the site out for free, the time to act is now.
The reason it's being withdrawn is that the feature on our merchant account which should have allowed people to sign up for a free 60 day trial and then switch over to a paid subscription without having to fill in forms again, was unceremoniously whipped out from under us shortly after the site relaunched. It's been a bit of a pain in the backside, so we're going to be turning off the free facility next week (Fri 18th May) for any new members. Existing members will continue until their 60 day period expires.
Anyway, according to our records, you haven't taken up the opportunity to have a sneaky peak inside the members area of the site yet. That means you still qualify for the trial period! If you sign up now, your trial will last until early July.
You can sign up now here
When you join (and we hope you do!), here's what you'll find in the members area:
- Lively and supportive Coaching Community Chatroom - chat to other coaches online and share experiences (people are having some VERY frank anonymous discussions in there about their hopes and fears)
- LIVE Recordings - download MP3 recordings of interviews and tele-seminars with marketing experts and experienced coaches
- Download Library - reports, Marketing e-books, tools & checklists - we help you to build your resource library for your practice
- Tutorials - learn how to use different marketing techniques and coaching tools
- Interviews with famous coaches and every day coaches - read about how they got started
- Articles on different marketing techniques including using websites, press releases, newsletters, workshops and much more
- Special Offers and Recommended Resources - members can benefit from promotions and offers
- Classified Ads - connect with coaches who are interested in what you offer
- And much more!
Here's the sign up page again.
We'd really like to welcome you to the site and if you pop into the chatroom to say hello, you'll be greeted very warmly!