Friday, July 21, 2006

They might have been right...

After having spent this week in client appointments, preparing workshops for both this weekend (The Coaching Academy) and next week (two new corporate clients, woo hoo!!), I haven't squeezed in much time for writing the book. But I am about half way there.

The first section is all about 'you' the reader (assuming you're a coach!) and how to choose the type of coach you want to be and the clients you want to work with.

The next section is the tricky stuff - how you make it all happen. So that includes networking, article writing, internet marketing, etc. This book could be enormous! I'd better keep things in check.

Oh, by the way, I went my osteopath early in the week and she told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't doing myself any favours by spending so much time at the computer writing my book. Why does this feel like the scene in "Super Size Me" where all the fitness experts are telling Morgan Spurlock that if he carries on with his experiment he could become seriously ill??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home