Sunday, February 19, 2006

Testimonial from Jay Norbury

I'm so proud of one of my recent clients, Jay Norbury who has been making lots of progress and the world of Corporate Coaching should watch out because she's about to make her mark!!

This is what Jay said about us working together (she's gonna make me blush!):

Before I worked with Hannah, the thought of planning my business was overwhelming. Over a series of 6 sessions, Hannah was able to articulate my issues and replay them back to me. This allowed me to see the wood for the trees and start to identify short-term realistic goals to work to in order to make my business a reality. Before I knew it I had set up my limited company, found my niche and importantly identified my target market. All this has given me increased confidence. I am truly positive and feeling very excited about the future! Thanks Hannah!

For more information about one-to-one Marketing Mentoring, go to www.marketinghelpforcoaches.com/help/prepareforliftoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home